Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Poca Locas!!!




There is a fantastic cocktail cabin here in CB. The drinks are delicious and expensive. My favorite cocktail there is a Poco Loco which is habanero infused vodka and pineapple juice. Simple. SO simple that I am wondering why it took me so long to make this concoction myself.

Last week, I went to the store and bought some decent vodka.

Then, I added 4 habanero peppers. I used all the self control I could muster ( which was about 4 days worth) to let it infuse and tested it out.

WOW!!!! Amazing, I am hooked. Next time you want to impress your guests or just have a delicious spicy drink try this.

Add the vodka and pineapple juice in a glass with ice and shake it. Pour and garnish. It helps to shake the bottle to get all the spiciness of the peppers.


No comments: